YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
For 25 years our mission has been to deliver the highest quality of care to our patients!
The health and safety of our patients, team members and our community is our absolute priority. Here is a brief outline of the enhanced measures that are in effect and what you can expect.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- A series of pre-screening questions will be discussed on the phone at the time of booking by our highly trained front desk staff to rule out any risk of covid-19 for you and members of your household in the past 14 days.
- A repeat pre-screening of the questions upon arrival at our designated pre-screening desk situated away from the treatment area. Patients presenting with even a single potential for risk are required to complete a secondary on-line assessment directed by Public Health from our pre-screening desk.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is maintained throughout the clinic with the use of alternate beds only.
- Entry into the treatment area will be permitted to only those who pass the secondary assessment, otherwise the patient will be asked to rebook once cleared by Public Health.
- Mandatory mask wearing for all patients. Masks must cover the nose and mouth for the entire duration of time in the clinic.
- Temperature check of all patients on arrival.
- Hand sanitizing of all patients on arrival.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Front door is locked and entry into the clinic is for booked and approved appointments only.
- Our waiting room is presently closed. Kindly arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment.
- You and your therapist will sanitize your hands upon greeting and before treatment begins.
- Therapists wear medical grade surgical masks as well as eye protection during your treatment.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- 15 mins allocated for cleaning and disinfecting of every treatment room.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the entire treatment room including all surfaces and the chair in the treatment room by trained team members.
- Additional team members have been hired strictly to clean and disinfect.
- Regular audits of all cleaning and disinfecting practices are performed.
- Plexi-glass barrier when you return to the front desk to book your next appointment and to pay for your service.
Our commitment to your safety is our priority! Every member of our team is pre-screened before every shift following exactly the same protocol as our patient’s including temperature checks. In addition, each team member is required to change into a clean and fresh set of clothing before the beginning of each shift and will wear a full-length long-sleeved gown when treatment requires close contact. Additional gowns are available for patient’s who choose to wear one during treatment. Please ask any of our team members if you would like one!
Alternatively, if you prefer to consult with one of our Physiotherapists from the comfort of your own home, we offer Virtual Physio!
Use your cell phone, tablet or computer and simply click on to an email sent by our secure video conferencing platform to start your “Video Physio” session. Our Physiotherapist will discuss your injury, followed by a full assessment where you will be asked to demonstrate your range of motion, strength and function. A comprehensive treatment plan will be discussed and follow up virtual appointments will be booked at a time that is convenient for you!
In-clinic or on-line, we’re here to help!